20071123

there's dry blood on your wrist..

I am still wondering over the reasons why I'm here so early. Not a norm? Eh? Shouldn't I be at momo playground at this hour? Whatever the reasons are, I'm running away from the world. I went to hide (: So you'd never have to find me. I chucked the day away. School, drag, band, drag.. Everything's such a drag. If it won't disappear, then I'll make myself disappear. I lost myself (: I lost myself to everything. Why bother..? Can't I be complacent with whatever I have? And stop reliving mistakes. Regrets after regrets, that's the price I have to pay. It's time to forget about the past. To wash away what happened last, hide behind an empty face. Don't have too much to say, 'cause this is just a game. Everyone who's lookin' at me. I'm running around in circles, angry. Acquired desperation's building high. I've got to remember this is just a game..

Why can't I..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home